February 2019 edition: Animal Friendships.
We all have best friends, but what about animals? Our February issue celebrates some fascinating alliances and friendships in nature! Find out how ostriches and zebras help each other. Does the tiny plover bird really get into a crocodile's mouth to clean its teeth? And is there a special bond between dolphins and humans?
Make papercraft swans and meet some of the most romantic animals that pair for life... Just in time for Valentines! 💕
- A Letter From a Wolverine – with her friend, a raven!
- BEAST Friends? – Do animals have friends?
- Intriguing Animal Relationships – Amy investigates...
- The Turtle Dove – The Love of Dove – Endangered Creature Feature
- Dolphin Debate – Is there a special bond between dolphins and humans?
- Charlie Meets an Ostrich and a Zebra – for his first-ever double interview!
- Pack and Group Animals – Simon investigates...
- Amelia the Fox comic – Animal mating dances
- Eco Kids Quiz Planet – Have fun with puzzles and games
- Over to You – Your letters and creations
- Craft Your Own Alder Bumblebee – Enjoy this month's crafty project
- My Best Animal Friend – Enter this month's competition
- MAGAZINE EXTRAS: DIY papercraft swans
- MAGAZINES EXTRAS: Two posters