June 2020: Sensational Sharks!
Some sharks are huge… and some can fit in the palm of your hand. Discover the brain-boggling variety of these spectacular sea creatures! Hammer-headed sharks... Sharks that can walk on land... Sharks that light up... Sharks that sleep in cuddly piles like kittens!
Dare to look at the prehistoric giants – megalodons – that once ruled the oceans?
Celebrate shark ‘superpowers’ and find out answers to the big shark questions. Do sharks never sleep? Can they only move forwards? Must they keep moving to stay alive? And are they really dangerous to humans?
Finally, take part in our Summer Nature Art competition and create some magic flower potions!
- A Letter from a Thresher Shark – The stunning shark with tremendous tail
- Fin-tastic Shark Facts – Find out the answers to the big shark questions
- Charlie Meets an Appaulette Shark... – That can walk on land!
- Daggernose Shark – Under attack!
- Super-sized Sharks – The whale shark and the great white shark.
- Endangered Sharks – An illustrated poster
- The World's Weirdest Sharks – Simon investigates
- Shark Superpowers – Amy investigates
- Quiz Planet – Crossword, puzzles and jokes
- Flower Potions – Have fun with your magic creations
- Summer Nature Art– Enter this month’s competition
- Wildlife News – Rhona and Rusty report
- MAGAZINE EXTRAS: Two Posters