March 2019 edition: The Gobi Desert.
The Eco Kids are off to the remotest part of Central Asia – the Gobi desert!
Do you think you know what deserts look like? If so, the Gobi might surprise you! It's one of the few places where you can find camels eating snow. It's home to many incredibly rare creatures: the long-eared jerboa, the Gobi bear, the Bactrian camel and the snow leopard. Discover how to protect them and chase the mythical (or not?) Mongolian death worm!
- A Letter from a Pallas’s Ca – Oh, so strange, soooo handsome…
- Welcome to the Gobi – The world’s fifth largest desert
- The Gobi Bear – True Desert Survivor! Endangered Creature Feature
- Charlie Meets a Long-Eared Jerboa! - A cute jumping rodent
- Conservation Stories from the Gobi Desert – Amy investigates…
- Monsters of the Gobi – Simon investigates...
- The Mongolian Nomads – Eco Kids Amy, Charlie and Simon spent some time with a group of Mongolian nomads...
- Amelia the Fox comic – Mongolian death worm
- Eco Kids Quiz Planet – Have fun with puzzles and games
- Over to You – Your letters and creations
- Planting Wildflowers with Seed Balls – Enjoy this month's nature project
- Gobi Desert Adventure Holiday – Enter this month's competition
- MAGAZINE EXTRAS: Snow Leopard Mask
- MAGAZINES EXTRAS: Two posters