July/August 2019 edition: Rainforests
Our summer double issue, 'Rainforests', is packed with wild discoveries!
Watch out for fantastic, freaky frogs (some hopping, others flying)! Meet a giant anteater and a tiny (argumentative) ant! Discover seven animals with awesome rainforest adaptations: from the charming spider monkey to the awe-inspiring Goliath bird-eating spider. Slow down for the endangered pygmy three-toed sloth. And beware of the 'god of the night', the mighty jaguar!
- A Letter From a Jaguar – The biggest cat of South America
- The Rainforest of the World – Step deep into the jungle
- Charlie Meets a Giant Anteater... and a tiny ant
- Totally Awesome Rainforest Adaptations – Amy investigates
- Pygmy Three-Toed Sloth – Endangered Creature Feature
- Fantastic Frog Fest! – Hop into the world of these amazing amphibians
- Rainforest Riddles... Can you guess these animals?
- Would You Survive in a Rainforest – Take Simon's survival test
- Mythical Creatures of the Amazon – Amelia the Fox comic strip
- A Rainbow of Frogs (Almost) – Poster
- Eco Kids Quiz Planet – Games, puzzles and jokes
- Over to You – Your letters and creations
- Go on a Beach Clean – Enjoy this month's nature project
- 'Jazz in the Jungle' collage – Enter this month's competition
- MAGAZINE EXTRAS: Snake finger puppets
- MAGAZINES EXTRAS: Two wildlife posters
- MAGAZINE EXTRAS (NEW!): Wildlife newsletter